Read this in "Order of Death". I miss my house...I hope I can move somewhere soon. It's not bad here but just not where I want to be at this age. There's some picky things too, like I wish there was more room in the laundry room to hang stuff up bc I don't like using the dryer on most clothes, and the air conditioner...I wore long sleeves all during summer, that's how chilly it was. I still want to move out of this state but I don't know where I would pick (I want to go back to CA but it was so expensive, but then again, so is this state.) or where I could work. I wanted to take a couple more trips this year and maybe get a feel for some other states but idk if that's a good idea now, and I don't want to get sick again. I wish I could just go back to the park service but the pay was so low. I heard about one lady, I don't remember if she worked at the park I was at or not, but she transferred around to different parks and would go somewhere nice and sunny during winter, I think that would be neat. I haven't seen anything locally to ask the realtor about either, everything is just so expensive. I want to do another fixer upper but like...in a safe area next time. Also a yard that is properly graded so I can actually dig and plant things.

Had four days off and they all sucked. Got rained out of going to the racetrack Saturday night. Was supposed to work Sunday for day shift but I called out bc I had really bad insomnia. Went to bed on time, woke up less than 2 hrs later, took a gummi, felt WORSE, maybe bc I hadn't taken one in a while and did a whole one instead of a half and like, I felt like I couldn't breathe out of my nose and that made me unable to fall asleep and paranoid I was getting sick again and overall just a bad time. I had the phone appointment Friday afternoon (after I slept most of the day bc I had just worked night shift all week) and got approved for medical marijuana but that's going to be really hard to pick bc the stuff I just had was supposed to be for helping with insomnia and anxiety 🙃 and I had an awful time the other days off, got no sleep practically last night so since I work tomorrow I just rotted around being groggy and trying to stay up. Not a good use of a day off, imho.